HDPE Geomembranes are thin two or three-dimensional sheets with very low permeability. The polymers come from a chemical plant in the shape of granules. During further processing, the granules are melted and after extrusion, eventually followed by spinning, the semi-manufactured products get the shape of sheets. The additives can be used during melting before extrusion. These additives have the main purpose of improving the less favorable properties of the basic materials, especially the sensitivity for alterations. HDPE Smooth Geomembrane ( GeofanMeb HD) is a smooth high-density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane manufactured with the highest quality resin specifically formulated for flexible geomembrane. HDPE Smooth Geomembrane ( GeofanMeb HD)is the preferred product for lining projects requiring low permeability, chemical, and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications.
(* Geofantex Geosynthetics can produce GeofanMeb® HD according to your requirement in constructions, MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 20’ft Container)
|Properties (Standard)||Unit||HD 20||HD 30||HD 50||HD 75||HD 100||HD 125||HD 150||HD 200||HD 250||HD 300|
(minimum average) mm[ASTM D 5199]
|Tensile Properties (each direction) [ASTM D 6693]||Break|
|Tear Resistance [ASTM D 1004]||N||25||38||62||93||125||156||187||249||311||374|
|Puncture Resistance [ASTM D 4833]||N||64||96||160||240||320||400||480||640||800||960|
Geomembrane can generally be divided into two categories: asphalt and polymer (synthetic polymer). Geomembrane containing bitumen is mainly composite (including woven or non-woven geotextile), and bitumen is used as an infiltration binder. Polymer geomembrane is divided into plastic geomembrane, elastic geomembrane, and combined geomembrane according to different main materials.
Many engineering practices have shown that the geomembrane is very impermeable, elastic, and capable of adapting to deformation, can be applied to different construction conditions and working stress, has good aging resistance, and is a geomembrane underwater and soil. The durability is particularly outstanding. Geomembrane has outstanding anti-seepage and waterproof properties.
Applications of Geomembrane
1. Slope revetment. Road construction in a trench below the groundwater table. Prevention of the inflow of groundwater in the trench and maintaining the water table outside the trench at the original level. It requires water-impermeability and modulus of elasticity.
2. Landfill. The geomembrane prevents the inflow of rainwater and prevents the emission of pollution to the subsoil and the groundwater.
3. HDPE geomembrane is suitable for environmental protection and sanitation: such as landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plant regulating pools, industrial, and hospital solid waste, etc.;
4. LLDPE geomembrane is suitable for water conservancy projects: such as anti-seepage, plugging and reinforcement of dams of rivers, lakes and reservoirs, anti-seepage of water channels, vertical core walls, slope protection, etc.;
5. HDPE geomembrane is used in municipal engineering: subway, underground engineering of buildings, planting roofs, roof gardens, sewage pipes;
6. Polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for gardens: artificial lakes, rivers, cisterns, golf course pond bottoms, slope protection, green lawn waterproof and moisture-proof, etc.;
7. High-density polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for petrochemical: chemical plant, oil refinery, oil tank impermeability, chemical reaction tank, the lining of sedimentation tank, secondary lining, etc.;
8. Polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for mining: washing ponds, heap leaching ponds, ash yards, dissolution ponds, sedimentation ponds, yards, tailing lining anti-seepage, etc.;
9. Low-density polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for transportation facilities: highway foundation reinforcement and culvert seepage prevention;
10. LLDPE Geomembrane is suitable for agriculture: anti-seepage of reservoirs, drinking water tanks, storage ponds, irrigation systems;
11. HDPE geomembrane is suitable for aquaculture industry: intensive, industrialized breeding ponds, fishponds, shrimp pond lining, sea cucumber circle slope protection, etc.;
12. High-density polyethylene impermeable geomembrane is suitable for salt industry: salt field crystallization tank, halogen tank cover, salt membrane, salt pool plastic membrane.
Geofantex Geosynthetics have to make a series of guarantee for our products both plant processing and selling out to our customers. Selling to you is the first step, the service, and guarantee is our task. Geofantex Geosynthetics have an ISO Certificate to guarantee the raw material, the product processing, and the end product. From receiving your order to replacement and installation of the products, we have solved the problems in time if you need, whatever the quality and technics guideline or suggestions. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time.
MANUFACTURING QUALITY ASSURANCE
GEOFANTEX has an on-site Manufacturing Quality Assurance Laboratory at the factory. GEOFANTEX maintains a high level of quality and up-to-the-minute results on finished products through a fully equipped, well-staffed, dedicated laboratory existing in each of the manufacturing facilities. Each facility follows the same guidelines for evaluating the quality of GEOFANTEX products and is capable of adapting to market-driven requirements.
The objective of the GEOFANTEX Quality Assurance program is to define the implementation of basic manufacturing quality assurance (MQA) procedures necessary to ensure the consistent production of quality products supplied to the geosynthetic market. Note that at this time, these procedures are limited to polyethylene geomembrane.
In order to achieve GEOFANTEX’s stated purpose, a rigorous set of minimum standards and an effective test program to assure compliance have been established. These procedures and requirements are frequently reviewed and adjusted to assure compliance with current market demands and/or predetermined project specifications. These procedures assure that raw materials and process parameters are controlled to provide products complying with GEOFANTEX’s pre-defined minimum characteristics.
PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION
A. Roll Numbering
Each roll of geomembrane is assigned a unique roll number. The Quality Assurance Laboratory maintains records documenting the raw materials and resulting product quality information.
B. Approval Procedure
Results for each tested roll of the product are checked against both GEOFANTEX 、China standard and customer specifications for compliance. The Quality Assurance Laboratory approves those materials that meet these requirements for shipment.
Material that does not meet GEOFANTEX minimum standards is given a roll number but is rejected and not placed into inventory. The material is identified as scrap and will not be utilized. Material that meets GEOFANTEX minimum standards but does not meet a stricter customer specification is not allocated to that customer but is placed into inventory as GEOFANTEX standard material.
Individual Quality Assurance Certificates are generated and supplied for each roll of geomembrane product to include all relevant quality assurance information about the material(s).
Geofantex Geosynthetics have a series of package and delivery service working procedures. Geofantex Geosynthetics have supplied thousands of containers to Latin America, North America, Southeast Asia, developed countries, and Africa within the past ten years. We provide the package of products with the rolls, pots, bags, sheets, or your requirement in orders. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time. Delivery one 40’HQ within 7 – 10 days. And we have an obligation in increasing loading quantity and make you save the freight costs maximally. We supply the products by plane, by sea and land carriage to any regions or any countries of the worldwide, even the door-to-door service.
What is HDPE Geomembranes – GeofanMeb® HD
Geomembrane can generally be divided into two categories: asphalt and polymer (synthetic polymer). Geomembrane containing bitumen is mainly composite (including woven or non-woven geotextile), and bitumen is used as an infiltration binder. Polymer geomembrane is divided into plastic geomembrane, elastic geomembrane and combined geomembrane according to different main materials. A large number of engineering practices have shown that the geomembrane is very impermeable, elastic, and capable of adapting to deformation, can be applied to different construction conditions and working stress, has good aging resistance, and is a geomembrane underwater and soil. The durability is particularly outstanding. Geomembrane has outstanding anti-seepage and waterproof properties.
Development history of the Geofantex
2014 — Geofantex Geosynthetics Co., Ltd. Factory was established
2015 — promoting the new image and building GeoFanTex brand
2018 — Geofantex products exceeded 100 million dollar
2019 — Upgrade new nonwoven geotextile, Geomembrane, and Composite geomembrane production line.
2020 — The new factory was completed.
2021 — Upgraded production line of the factory, making all the products could meet ASTM, AS, and ISO standards.
2022— Improve the quality of after-sales service and launch customized products.
Geofantex Geosynthetics Co., Ltd. is located in the beautiful coastal city of Dalian, with superior geographical location, convenient transportation, and developed communications. The company was founded in 2014 with a registered capital of 5,000,000 yuan. It has an industrial park covering an area of more than 50 acres in Jinan, Shandong. It has a modern office environment, advanced production equipment, and a group of high-quality and professional technical and management personnel.
The company gives full play to its own innovation advantages, platform advantages, and market advantages, and with the support of national policies, builds a national first-class enterprise, always follows the principle of “quality first, reputation first”, adhering to the principle of “people-oriented, quality for survival, integrity, unity and hard work”, Integrated enterprise spirit, sincere cooperation with various engineering units and colleagues from all walks of life, harmonious development, and work together to make greater contributions to infrastructure.
Get the latest price?
We’ll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)