Polyester Nonwoven Geotextiles GeofanTex® GFE have main functional mechanical properties, permeable or impermeable properties, soil-tightness. The data sheet as the blow is part of mechanical properties, not full of it. The permeable properties, loading quantities, or any other details will be mailed to you if you need them. As bellows.
(* Geofantex Geosynthetics can produce GeofanTex® GFE according to your requirement in constructions, MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 20’ft Container)
Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric Specifications
|Properties (Standard)||Unit||GFE 100||GFE 150||GFE 200||GFE 250||GFE 300||GFE 350||GFE 400||GFE 450||GFE 500||GFE 550||GFE 600||GFE 800|
|Tensile Strength [ASTM D 4595]||T M||KN/m||7.7 6.0||11.6 9.1||14.6 11.4||18 14.3||21 15.6||24|
|Tensile Elongation [ASTM D 4595]||T M||%||80 50||70 50||60 50||60|
|Grab Strength [ASTM D 4632]||T M||N||420 330||630 420||810 570||1070 760||1310 1060||1520 1120||1740 1260||1990 1600||2500 1910||2750 2070||3130 2310||3490 2530|
|Grab Elongation [ASTM D 4632]||T M||%||80 50||70 50||60 50||60|
Non Woven Geotextile Fabric Advantages
Geofantex® GFE is 100% Polyester Continuous Filament Needle Punched non-woven Geotextile. Typically, this form of manufacturing offers superior hydraulic performance and high resistance to site installation stresses due to the nature of the continuous filament structure.
1. Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric For Separation
Use Polyester Continuous Filament Needle Punched non-woven Geotextile to separate building materials (such as soil and sand, soil and concrete) with different physical properties (particle size, distribution, consistency and density, etc.). Two or more materials are not lost or mixed, the overall structure and function of the materials are maintained, and the load-bearing capacity of the structure is strengthened.
2. Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric For Filtration
When water flows from the fine material soil layer into the coarse material soil layer, the good air permeability and water permeability of the Polyester Continuous Filament Needle Punched non-woven Geotextile are used to allow the water to pass through, and effectively carry the soil particles, fine sand, small stones, etc. Maintain the stability of water and soil engineering.
3. Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric For Drainage
Polyester Continuous Filament Needle Punched non-woven Geotextile has good water conductivity. It can form a drainage channel inside the soil and drain the excess liquid and gas from the soil structure.
4. Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric For Reinforcement
Use acupuncture geotextiles to enhance the tensile strength and deformation resistance of the soil, increase the stability of the building structure, and improve the soil quality.
5. Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric For Protection
When the water flow scours the soil, it effectively spreads, transmits or decomposes the concentrated stress, prevents the soil from being damaged by external forces, and protects the soil.
6. Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric Composite
Combined with the geomembrane, it becomes a composite waterproof and impermeable material, which plays a role of preventing puncture. High tensile strength, good permeability, air permeability, high-temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, and no insects.
Applications of Non Woven Geotextile
(1) Used as reinforcement in backfilling of retaining walls, or used for anchoring panels of retaining walls. Build a wrapped retaining wall or abutment.
(2) Reinforce flexible pavement, repair cracks on the road, and prevent reflection cracks on the pavement.
(3) Increase the stability of gravel slopes and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and frost damage at low temperatures.
(4) The separation layer between the road ballast and the roadbed, or the separation layer between the roadbed and the soft foundation.
(5) The Separation layer between artificial fill, rock fill or material yard and the foundation, isolation between different frozen soil layers, filtering and reinforcement.
(6) The filtration layer of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailing dam, and the filtration layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
(7) The filtration layer around the drainage concealed pipe or the gravel drainage ditch.
(8) The filtration layer of water wells, relief wells or inclined pressure pipes in water conservancy projects.
(9) Geotextile separation layer between roads, airports, railway ballast and artificial rock fills and the foundation.
(10) Vertical or horizontal drainage inside the earth dam, buried in the soil, to dissipate the pore water pressure.
(11) Drainage behind the anti-seepage geomembrane in the earth dam or embankment or under the concrete protective surface.
(12) Eliminate the water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure on the lining and the water seepage around the buildings.
(13) Drainage of artificially filled soil foundation, sports ground foundation.
(14) Highways (including temporary roads), railways, embankments, earth-rock dams, airports, sports fields and other projects are used to strengthen weak foundations.
Geofantex Geosynthetics have to make a series of guarantee for our products both plant processing and selling out to our customers. The selling to you is the first step, the service, and guarantee is our task. Geofantex Geosynthetics have an ISO Certificate to guarantee the raw material, the product processing, and the end product. From receiving your order to replacement and installation of the products, we have solved the problems in time if you need, whatever the quality and technics guideline or suggestions. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time.
MANUFACTURING QUALITY ASSURANCE
GEOFANTEX has an on-site Manufacturing Quality Assurance Laboratory at factory. GEOFANTEX maintain a high level of quality and up-to-the-minute results on finished products through a fully equipped, well staffed, dedicated laboratory existing in each of the manufacturing facilities. Each facility follows the same guidelines for evaluating the quality of GEOFANTEX products and is capable of adapting to market-driven requirements.
The objective of the GEOFANTEX Quality Assurance program is to define implementation of basic manufacturing quality assurance (MQA) procedures necessary to ensure consistent production of quality products supplied to the geosynthetic market. Note that at this time, these procedures are limited to Polyester (PET) Continuous Filament Nonwoven Geotextile
In order to achieve GEOFANTEX’s stated purpose, a rigorous set of minimum standards and an effective test program to assure compliance has been established. These procedures and requirements are frequently reviewed and adjusted to assure compliance with current market demands and/or predetermined project specifications. These procedures assure that raw materials and process parameters are controlled to provide products complying with GEOFANTEX’s pre-defined minimum characteristics.
PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION
A. Roll Numbering
Each roll of geotextile is assigned a unique roll number. The Quality Assurance Laboratory maintains records documenting the raw materials and resulting product quality information.
B. Approval Procedure
Results for each tested roll of product are checked against both GEOFANTEX China standard and customer specifications for compliance. The Quality Assurance Laboratory approves those materials that meet these requirements for shipment.
Material that does not meet GEOFANTEX minimum standards is given a roll number, but is rejected and not placed into inventory. The material is identified as scrap and will not be utilized. Material that meets GEOFANTEX minimum standards but does not meet a stricter customer specification is not allocated to that customer, but is placed into inventory as GEOFANTEX standard material.
Individual Quality Assurance Certificates are generated and supplied for each roll of needle punched nonwoven geotextile product to include all relevant quality assurance information about the material(s).
Geofantex Geosynthetics have a series of package and delivery service working procedures. Geofantex Geosynthetics have supply thousands of containers to Latin America, North America, Southeast Asia and developed countries and Africa within the past ten years. We provide the package of products with the rolls, pots, bags, sheets, or your requirement in orders. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time. Delivery one 40’HQ within 7 – 10 days. And we have an obligation in increasing loading quantity and make you save the freight costs maximally. We supply the products by plane, by sea and land carriage to any regions or any countries of the worldwide, even the door-to-door service.
What is Polyester (PET) Continuous Filament Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFE)
Polyester (PET) Continuous Filament geotextile is polyester filament needle-punched non-woven geotextile fabric. It does not contain chemical additives and does not undergo heat treatment. It is an environmentally friendly building material. Furthermore, it can replace traditional engineering materials and construction methods, making construction safer, and has contributed to environmental protection, it can solve the basic problems in project construction more economically, effectively and lastingly.
PET (Polyester) Long Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeoFanTex ® GFE) is 100% Polyester Continuous Filament Needle Punched non-woven Geotextile, with maximum 6m-width. These synthetic fibers are made into flexible, porous fabrics by standard weaving machinery or are knitted in a random nonwoven manner. The major point is that PET(Polyester) Long Fiber Nonwoven geotextiles are porous to liquid flow across their manufactured plane and also within their thickness, but to a widely varying degree. PET Long Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeoFanTex ® GFE) have a very high melting point and UV resistance and have many applications in filtration and separation, protection and drainage.
Polyester long fiber non-woven geotextile has an excellent heat resistance and light resistance. Even if it is exposed to a short-term environment of nearly 20 ℃, its performance has almost not change. After a large number of tests and practices, the polyester long fiber non-woven geotextile has long-term corrosion resistance to various natural soils, moisture, and microorganisms.
The package of nonwoven geotextile is PE, the color of the package is black, the MOQ (minimum order quantity)of white of is 20’GP, the one of grey is 40’HQ, the PET(Polyester) Long Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeoFanTex ® GFE) could be made into a bag, pot, roll or according to customers’ requirements.
Geotextile Installation Guide
1. Storage, transportation and processing of geotextile
2. The laying method of geotextile
3. Basic requirements for laying geotextile
4. Geotextile laying process requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest price?
We’ll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)