The Features of Landscape Fabric
- It is made of polymer materials, with superior performance, strong shading rate, high strength, non-toxic and environmentally friendly, and long service life.
- Good air permeability and strong water permeability, play very good heat preservation and moisture retention, which is conducive to crop growth .
- Resistant to pulling, strong toughness, reducing damage caused by traction during construction and maintenance.
- Inhibit pests and reduce the damage of pests to crop roots.
Polyester Staple Fiber(GFS), Polyester Continuous filament(GFE) and Polypropylene Staple fiber(GFP) nonwoven geotextile have main functional mechanical properties, permeable or impermeable properties, soil-tightness. The rolls are easily installed and conformed to the ground or trench surface. The rolls are strong enough to withstand severe installation stresses yet exhibit great permeability chemically resistant to naturally occurring acids and soil alkalis, providing good solutions to many building, plumbing, and engineering applications.
(* Geofantex Geosynthetics can produce GeofanTex® according to your requirement in constructions, MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 20’ft Container)
|Material||Polyester Staple Fiber(GFS)|
Polyester Continuous filament(GFE)
Polypropylene Staple fiber(GFP)
|Width||0.2m to 1.0m, could be customized|
|Length||Could be customized|
|Gram||Any gram, normally 130g/m2 – 150g/m2|
The Applications of Landscape Fabric
- Before use, level the soil, loosen the soil, and irrigate, and treat surface weeds, gravel, soil and other debris; so that the weed-proof cloth that is laid is tightly attached to the ground;
- When laying, place the wed-proof cloth rolls neatly, the plane is upward, and the raised side with a little pattern is down to the ground. The wed-proof cloth is completely attached to the ground, and the ground is completely covered in the direction to ensure that the laying is flat and not left. The gap, without excessive folds, was later used to cover the overlap and both sides of the grass-proof cloth with soil (or special ground nails);
- Maintenance instructions: In the later stage, check the ground cloth from time to time to prevent soil erosion of the covering or loosening of the fixing nails, which will affect the effect of weed control and the service life. Grasscloth to avoid corrosion damage.
Geofantex Geosynthetics have to make a series of guarantee for our products both plant processing and selling out to our customers. The selling to you is the first step, the service, and guarantee is our task. Geofantex Geosynthetics have an ISO Certificate to guarantee the raw material, the product processing, and the end product. From receiving your order to replacement and installation of the products, we have solved the problems in time if you need, whatever the quality and technics guideline or suggestions. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time.
MANUFACTURING QUALITY ASSURANCE
GEOFANTEX has an on-site Manufacturing Quality Assurance Laboratory at factory. GEOFANTEX maintain a high level of quality and up-to-the-minute results on finished products through a fully equipped, well staffed, dedicated laboratory existing in each of the manufacturing facilities. Each facility follows the same guidelines for evaluating the quality of GEOFANTEX products and is capable of adapting to market-driven requirements.
The objective of the GEOFANTEX Quality Assurance program is to define implementation of basic manufacturing quality assurance (MQA) procedures necessary to ensure consistent production of quality products supplied to the geosynthetic market. Note that at this time, these procedures are limited to polypropylene staple fiber nonwoven geotextile.
In order to achieve GEOFANTEX’s stated purpose, a rigorous set of minimum standards and an effective test program to assure compliance has been established. These procedures and requirements are frequently reviewed and adjusted to assure compliance with current market demands and/or predetermined project specifications. These procedures assure that raw materials and process parameters are controlled to provide products complying with GEOFANTEX’s pre-defined minimum characteristics.
PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION
A. Roll Numbering
Each roll of geotextile is assigned a unique roll number. The Quality Assurance Laboratory maintains records documenting the raw materials and resulting product quality information.
B. Approval Procedure
Results for each tested roll of product are checked against both GEOFANTEX 、China standard and customer specifications for compliance. The Quality Assurance Laboratory approves those materials that meet these requirements for shipment.
Material that does not meet GEOFANTEX minimum standards is given a roll number, but is rejected and not placed into inventory. The material is identified as scrap and will not be utilized. Material that meets GEOFANTEX minimum standards but does not meet a stricter customer specification is not allocated to that customer, but is placed into inventory as GEOFANTEX standard material.
Individual Quality Assurance Certificates are generated and supplied for each roll of needle punched nonwoven geotextile product to include all relevant quality assurance information about the material(s).
Geofantex Geosynthetics have a series of package and delivery service working procedures. Geofantex Geosynthetics have supply thousands of containers to Latin America, North America, Southeast Asia and developed countries and Africa within the past ten years. We provide the package of products with the rolls, pots, bags, sheets, or your requirement in orders. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time. Delivery one 40’HQ within 7 – 10 days. And we have an obligation in increasing loading quantity and make you save the freight costs maximally. We supply the products by plane, by sea and land carriage to any regions or any countries of the worldwide, even the door-to-door service.
What is Landscape Fabric
Landscape Fabric, also called weed mat textile, is a non-woven fabric used in the field to prevent weeds from growing. Black landscape fabric can effectively prevent sunlight from shining through the ground to the weeds below, control the photosynthesis of the weeds, and thus control the weeds. Growth. Landscape Fabric is mostly used in garden seedlings, flowers, orchards (strawberry, fig, dragon fruit, etc.), Chinese herbal medicine planting, greenhouses and other fields for weeding. The use of environmentally friendly materials and the addition of polymer functional materials are degradable, pollution-free, and will not cause white pollution. It is a safe choice for green organic agriculture
Geotextile Installation Guide
1. Storage, transportation and processing of geotextile
2. The laying method of geotextile
3. Basic requirements for laying geotextile
4. Geotextile laying process requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest price?
We’ll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)