Woven geotextiles are divided into staple woven geotextiles, polypropylene woven geotextiles, and filament machine-made geotextiles. Filament woven geotextiles use the advantages of industrialization and low cost of synthetic fibers; high strength, low elongation, durability, and corrosion resistance; the characteristics of stable woven fabric structure and high compliance rate of engineering parameters can meet various geotechnical engineering The requirements for filtering, isolation, reinforcement, and protection for different purposes.
Mechanical Properties of PP Multi Filament High Strength Woven Geotextile ( GeofanTex® HWN )
(* GeoFanTex Geosynthetics can produce GeofanTex® HWN according to your requirement in constructions, MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 20’ft Container)
High Strength Woven Geotextile Fabric have main functional mechanical properties, permeable properties, soil-tightness. The data sheet as the blow is part of mechanical properties, not full of it. The permeable properties, loading quantities, or any other details will be mailed to you if you need them.
|Unit||HWN 285||HWN 385||HWN 340||HWN 430||HWN 540||HWN 850||HWN 870|
|Tensile Strength at break MD[ASTM D 4595]||KN/m||70||85||70||85||130||220||220|
|Tensile Strength at break CD[ASTM D 4595]||KN/m||60||90||80||105||120||200||210|
|Elongation at break MD [ASTM D 4595]||%||<=12||<=12||<=13||<=13||<=12||<=13||<=13|
|Elongation at break CD [ASTM D 4595]||%||<=8||<=8||<=9||<=8||<=8||<=8||<=8|
The PP high strength woven geotextile has the following functions:
1. Corrosion resistance: Synthetic chemical fiber generally has acid resistance, alkali resistance, insect resistance, and mildew resistance.
2. Water permeability: Woven fabric can effectively control the pores of its structure to achieve a certain water permeability.
3. Convenient storage and transportation: Because of its lightweight and packaging according to certain requirements, transportation, storage, and construction are very convenient.
4. High strength: Use high-strength industrial polypropylene, polyester, nylon, and other synthetic fibers as raw materials, which have high original strength. After weaving, it becomes a regular interwoven structure, and the comprehensive carrying capacity is further improved.
5. Durability: Synthetic chemical fiber is characterized by its resistance to change, decomposition, and weathering. Can maintain its original characteristics for a long time.
Applications of PP HIGH STRENGTH WOVEN GEOTEXTILE
(1) Used as reinforcement in backfilling of retaining walls, or used for anchoring panels of retaining walls. Build a wrapped retaining wall or abutment.
(2) Reinforce the flexible road surface, repair cracks on the road, and prevent reflection cracks on the road surface.
(3) Increase the stability of gravel slopes and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and frost damage at low temperatures.
(4) The separation layer between the road ballast and the roadbed, or the isolation layer between the roadbed and the soft foundation.
(5) The separation layer between artificial fill, rock fill, or material yard and the foundation, separation between different frozen soil layers, filtering, and reinforcement.
(6) The filtration layer of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailing dam, and the filtration layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
(8) The filtration layer of water wells, relief wells, or inclined pressure pipes in water conservancy projects.
(7) The filtration layer around the drainage concealed pipe or the gravel drainage ditch.
(9) Geotextile separation layer between roads, airports, railway ballast, and artificial rock fills and the foundation.
(10) Vertical or horizontal drainage inside the earth dam, buried in the soil, dissipates the pore water pressure.
(11) Drainage behind the anti-seepage geomembrane in the earth dam or embankment or under the concrete protective surface.
(12) Eliminate the water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure on the lining and the water seepage around the buildings.
(13) Drainage of artificially filled soil foundation, sports ground foundation.
(14) Highways (including temporary roads) are used to strengthen weak foundations in railways, embankments, earth-rock dams, airports, and sports fields.
Geofantex Geosynthetics have to make a series of guarantee for our products both plant processing and selling out to our customers. The selling to you is the first step, the service, and guarantee is our task. Geofantex Geosynthetics have an ISO Certificate to guarantee the raw material, the product processing, and the end product. From receiving your order to replacement and installation of the products, we have solved the problems in time if you need, whatever the quality and technics guideline or suggestions. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time.
MANUFACTURING QUALITY ASSURANCE
GEOFANTEX has an on-site Manufacturing Quality Assurance Laboratory at the factory. GEOFANTEX maintains a high level of quality and up-to-the-minute results on finished products through a fully equipped, well-staffed, dedicated laboratory existing in each of the manufacturing facilities. Each facility follows the same guidelines for evaluating the quality of GEOFANTEX products and is capable of adapting to market-driven requirements.
The objective of the GEOFANTEX Quality Assurance program is to define the implementation of basic manufacturing quality assurance (MQA) procedures necessary to ensure consistent production of quality products supplied to the geosynthetic market. Note that at this time, these procedures are limited to polypropylene high-strength woven geotextile.
In order to achieve GEOFANTEX’s stated purpose, a rigorous set of minimum standards and an effective test program to assure compliance have been established. These procedures and requirements are frequently reviewed and adjusted to assure compliance with current market demands and/or predetermined project specifications. These procedures assure that raw materials and process parameters are controlled to provide products complying with GEOFANTEX’s pre-defined minimum characteristics.
PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION
A. Roll Numbering
Each roll of geotextile is assigned a unique roll number. The Quality Assurance Laboratory maintains records documenting the raw materials and resulting product quality information.
B. Approval Procedure
Results for each tested roll of the product are checked against both GEOFANTEX 、China standard and customer specifications for compliance. The Quality Assurance Laboratory approves those materials that meet these requirements for shipment.
Material that does not meet GEOFANTEX minimum standards is given a roll number but is rejected and not placed into inventory. The material is identified as scrap and will not be utilized. Material that meets GEOFANTEX minimum standards but does not meet a stricter customer specification is not allocated to that customer but is placed into inventory as GEOFANTEX standard material.
Individual Quality Assurance Certificates are generated and supplied for each roll of woven geotextile product to include all relevant quality assurance information about the material(s).
Geofantex Geosynthetics have a series of package and delivery service working procedures. Geofantex Geosynthetics have supply thousands of containers to Latin America, North America, Southeast Asia and developed countries and Africa within the past ten years. We provide the package of products with the rolls, pots, bags, sheets, or your requirement in orders. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable price and delivery in time. Delivery one 40’HQ within 7 – 10 days. And we have an obligation in increasing loading quantity and make you save the freight costs maximally. We supply the products by plane, by sea and land carriage to any regions or any countries of the worldwide, even the door-to-door service.
What is PP Multi-Filament High Strenth Woven Geotextile – GeofanTex® HWN
High Strength Woven geotextiles are made of high-strength industrial synthetic fibers as raw materials and produced by weaving processes. The specifications are 35-250kn/m. Single-layer woven geotextile is also called geotextile. It has the same structure as general woven fabrics. Most geotextile fabrics are plain weave. The raw materials, yarn counts, and density are designed according to the requirements of the application engineering. And other parameters. The product must ensure latitude and longitude strength and water permeability. The production process is from polymer slice particles → filament (or flat strip) warp yarn → particle storage → spinning (or film formation) → warping and weaving → inspection and finishing, and finally the finished geotextile. It is a relatively high-value product in geotechnical engineering.
Geotextile Installation Guide
1. Storage, transportation and processing of geotextile
2. The laying method of geotextile
3. Basic requirements for laying geotextile
4. Geotextile laying process requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest price?
We’ll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)