Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Geotextiles have main functional mechanical properties, permeable or impermeable properties, and soil-tightness. The data sheet as the blow is part of mechanical properties, not full of it. The permeable properties, loading quantities, or other details will be mailed to you if needed. As bellows.
(* Geofantex Geosynthetics can produce GeofanTex® GFP according to your requirement in constructions, MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 20’ft Container)
|Properties (Standard)||Unit||GFP 100||GFP 150||GFP 200||GFP 250||GFP 300||GFP 350||GFP 400||GFP 450||GFP 500||GFP 550||GFP 600|
|Tensile Strength [ASTM D 4595]||T M||KN/m||6.0|
|Tensile Elongation [ASTM D 4595]||T M||%||80|
|Grab Strength [ASTM D 4632]||T M||KN||0.37 0.29||0.52 0.39||0.65 0.52||0.87 0.70||0.99 0.75||1.32 1.09||1.58 1.33||1.75 1.35||1.94 1.54||2.07 1.64||2.3 2.1|
|Grab Elongation [ASTM D 4632]||T M||%||80|
|Properties (Standard)||Unit||GFP 800||GFP 1000||GFP 1200||GFP 2000|
|Tensile Strength [ASTM D 4595]||T M||KN/m||56 |
|Tensile Elongation [ASTM D 4595]||T M||%||60 |
|Grab Strength [ASTM D 4632]||T M||KN||2.9 |
|Grab Elongation [ASTM D 4632]||T M||%||60 |
The light PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) has a filter and separation function, the main properties of heavy PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) for reinforcement are Strength, stiffness, and the conservation of these properties during the life cycle of construction.
1. Geotextile for Filtration and Separation
PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) provides superior hydraulics and soil retention, making them ideal for filtration in subsurface drainage systems. PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) extends the performance life of the road, and also reduces the overall thickness of the road structure by requiring less aggregate during construction.
2. Geotextile for Reinforcement
PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile(GeofanTex® GFP) is commonly installed in the construction of embankments, which let the water pass out and retain the particles, decreasing the slope damage.
Applications of Non Woven Geotextile
- •Roads (including temporary roads), railways, embankments, earth-rock dams, airports, sports fields, etc., are used to strengthen weak foundations and at the same time to isolate and filter. The geotextiles on the banks of rivers, rivers, lakes, and seas can also prevent the water from turbid.
- •Reinforcement non woven geotextile in backfilling of retaining walls, or panels used to anchor retaining walls. Construct a wrapped retaining wall or abutment.
- •Reinforce the flexible pavement nonwoven geotextile, repair the cracks on the road, and prevent the pavement from reflecting cracks.
- •Nonwoven geotextile Increase the stability of gravel slopes and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and freezing damage to the soil during low temperatures.
- •The separation layer nonwoven geotextile between the roadway and the roadbed, or the separation layer between the roadbed and the soft foundation.
- •Separation nonwoven geotextile between artificial fill, rock fill or material field and foundation, and separation between different frozen soil layers. It acts as a filter and reinforcement.
- •The filtration layer nonwoven geotextile of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailing dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
- •The filtration nonwoven geotextile layer around the drainpipe or the gravel drain ditch.
- •Nonwoven geotextile filtration layers for water wells, relief wells or barbed pipes in water conservancy projects. •Separation of geotextiles between the road, airport, railway ballasts and artificial rock fills and foundations.
- •Vertical or horizontal drainage nonwoven geotextile inside the earth dam, buried in the soil to dissipate the water pressure in the gap.
- •Drainage nonwoven geotextile behind the anti-seepage geomembrane in the earth dam or earth embankment or in the lower part of the concrete facing.
- •Nonwoven geotextile excludes water seepage around the tunnel, reduces the external water pressure on the lining and seepage water around each building.
- •Drainage of the base nonwoven geotextile of the ground-based sports ground.
Geofantex Geosynthetics have to make a series of guarantee for our products both plant processing and selling out to our customers. Selling to you is the first step, the service, and guarantee are our tasks. Geofantex Geosynthetics have an ISO Certificate to guarantee the raw material, the product processing, and the end product. From receiving your order to replacement and installation of the products, we have solved the problems in time if you need, whatever the quality and technics guidelines or suggestions. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable prices and delivery on time.
MANUFACTURING QUALITY ASSURANCE
GEOFANTEX has an on-site Manufacturing Quality Assurance Laboratory at the factory. GEOFANTEX maintains a high level of quality and up-to-the-minute results on finished products through a fully equipped, well-staffed, dedicated laboratory existing in each of the manufacturing facilities. Each facility follows the same guidelines for evaluating the quality of GEOFANTEX products and is capable of adapting to market-driven requirements.
The objective of the GEOFANTEX Quality Assurance program is to define the implementation of basic manufacturing quality assurance (MQA) procedures necessary to ensure the consistent production of quality products supplied to the geosynthetic market. Note that at this time, these procedures are limited to polypropylene staple fiber nonwoven geotextile.
In order to achieve GEOFANTEX’s stated purpose, a rigorous set of minimum standards and an effective test program to assure compliance have been established. These procedures and requirements are frequently reviewed and adjusted to assure compliance with current market demands and/or predetermined project specifications. These procedures assure that raw materials and process parameters are controlled to provide products complying with GEOFANTEX’s pre-defined minimum characteristics.
PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION
A. Roll Numbering
Each roll of geotextile is assigned a unique roll number. The Quality Assurance Laboratory maintains records documenting the raw materials and resulting product quality information.
B. Approval Procedure
Results for each tested roll of the product are checked against both GEOFANTEX China standards and customer specifications for compliance. The Quality Assurance Laboratory approves those materials that meet these requirements for shipment.
Material that does not meet GEOFANTEX minimum standards is given a roll number but is rejected and not placed into inventory. The material is identified as scrap and will not be utilized. Material that meets GEOFANTEX minimum standards but does not meet a stricter customer specification is not allocated to that customer but is placed into inventory as GEOFANTEX standard material.
Individual Quality Assurance Certificates are generated and supplied for each roll of needle punched nonwoven geotextile product to include all relevant quality assurance information about the material(s).
Geofantex Geosynthetics have a series of package and delivery service working procedures. Geofantex Geosynthetics have supplied thousands of containers to Latin America, North America, Southeast Asia, developed countries, and Africa within the past ten years. We provide the package of products with the rolls, pots, bags, sheets, or your requirement in orders. Our company has been committed to supplying high-quality products with reasonable prices and delivery on time. Delivery one 40’HQ within 7 – 10 days. And we have an obligation in increasing loading quantity and make you save the freight costs maximumly. We supply the products by plane, by sea, and by land carriage to any region or any countries of the worldwide, even the door-to-door service.
What is PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile – GeofanTex® GFP
PP( Polypropylene) Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) is 100% Polypropylene Staple Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile. The high-quality PP (Polypropylene）raw material offers the most stable polymer against chemical/biological attacks in groundwater with extreme pH conditions. Manufactured from short fibers that are crimped, this range of geotextiles offers excellent energy absorption characteristics as well as hydraulic performance.
PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) is made from the highest quality Polypropylene Staple Fibers and needle-punched to form the dimensional structures, with Acid resistance. PP Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) is extremely effective in reinforcing and protecting the granular layers, collecting surplus water from the structures and the soil, also providing hydraulic flow and soil retention, which makes them well suited for filtration in subsurface drainage applications.
The package of nonwoven geotextile is PE, the color of the package is black, the MOQ (minimum order quantity)of white or black is 20’GP, PP( Polypropylene) Staple Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile (GeofanTex® GFP) could be made into a bag, pot, roll, sheets or according to your requirements.
Geotextile Installation Guide
1. Storage, transportation and processing of geotextile
2. The laying method of geotextile
3. Basic requirements for laying geotextile
4. Geotextile laying process requirements
Development history of the Geofantex
2014 — Geofantex Geosynthetics Co., Ltd. Factory was established
2015 — promoting the new image and building GeoFanTex brand
2018 — Geofantex products exceeded 100 million dollar
2019 — Upgrade new nonwoven geotextile, Geomembrane, and Composite geomembrane production line.
2020 — The new factory was completed.
2021 — Upgraded production line of the factory, making all the products could meet ASTM, AS, and ISO standards.
2022— Improve the quality of after-sales service and launch customized products.
Geofantex Geosynthetics Co., Ltd. is located in the beautiful coastal city of Dalian, with superior geographical location, convenient transportation, and developed communications. The company was founded in 2014 with a registered capital of 5,000,000 yuan. It has an industrial park covering an area of more than 50 acres in Jinan, Shandong. It has a modern office environment, advanced production equipment, and a group of high-quality and professional technical and management personnel.
The company gives full play to its own innovation advantages, platform advantages, and market advantages, and with the support of national policies, builds a national first-class enterprise, always follows the principle of “quality first, reputation first”, adhering to the principle of “people-oriented, quality for survival, integrity, unity and hard work”, Integrated enterprise spirit, sincere cooperation with various engineering units and colleagues from all walks of life, harmonious development, and work together to make greater contributions to infrastructure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest price?
We’ll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)